6th Digital Banking Forum
Digital era has started for the banking sector both in Greece as well as abroad with consumer as well as business clients having started to use more and more digital services. Greek banks are in a period of significant changes in the way that they address their clients, who demand a better experience and the result of that is the need of a new more efficient customer journey.
That will be one of the main topics 6th Digital Banking Forum, Ethos Events conference for the banking sector, which has the ambition -for one more time- to show the trends that are shaping in the sector in Greece as well as on an international level.
The Forum starts in
- Customer experience’s changes
- The new players, payments systems and PSD2
- Top executives working in the banking sector and understanding digital transformation and trying to expand their knowhow.
- Executives from the insurance world who follow trends regarding taking advantage of new business models.
- Executives from digital technologies’ companies who want to get in contact with executives from the financial sector with interest to take advantage of digital tools.
- Young entrepreneurs coming from the fast pacing Fintech world.
- Executives from all sectors who want to know about all the new trends in the financial sector as well as about new digital products and services that will hel them in their daily operations.
COO, Director of International Development and Member Relations, Frequent Presenter and Promoter on innovation topics in retail financial services, SLOVAKIA