New Date: Thursday 4 June
Starting Monday 9 March and for the next 4 weeks, in compliance with the government decision after recommendation of the Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY), all conferences and similar activities are suspended so as to avoid potential risk of spread of the disease COVID-19.
In this context, the 7th Digital Banking Forum will be postponed and will be scheduled on Thursday 4 June 2020, at the Divani Caravel
. All registrations and reservations will be MOVED TO THE NEW DATE and will be VALID.
7th Digital Banking Forum
Innovation in the banking sector will be among the main topics of the 7th Digital Banking Forum, the conference on banking organized by Ethos Events with the goal to highlight the trends forming in this particular market sector in Greece and abroad.
The conference is organized jointly by Ethos Events, the economic and business portal banks.com.gr and the economic and investment magazine HRIMA .
The Digital Banking Forum will explore the various ways in which the use of digital technologies has transformed the financial sector, while aiming to offer a unique experience to its participants in terms of presentations and interaction between audience and speakers.
The Forum starts in
- Innovations by regulatory authorities
- Innovations by Greek banks
- The new “players” in Greece
- Open Banking
- Fintech Startups
- Top executives working in the banking sector and understanding digital transformation and trying to expand their knowhow.
- Executives from the insurance world who follow trends regarding taking advantage of new business models.
- Executives from digital technologies’ companies who want to get in contact with executives from the financial sector with interest to take advantage of digital tools.
- Young entrepreneurs coming from the fast pacing Fintech world.
- Executives from all sectors who want to know about all the new trends in the financial sector as well as about new digital products and services that will hel them in their daily operations.